- Effectively convey and communicate key Equality, Diversity and Human Rights activity and messages to all learners, staff, key stakeholders, Corporation, public sector, third sector and private sector partners.
- Explore and deploy a series of appropriate communications mechanisms to enable the TEC Partnership to receive feedback and receive communication from learners, staff, key stakeholders, Corporation, public sector, third sector and private sector partners.
Equality and Diversity Communications Strategy
The TEC Partnership is keen to explore the development of a two-way Communications Strategy.
The key aims of the Communication Strategy are:
A multi-pronged Communication Strategy will be deployed in order to achieve the above aims.
A number of potential communication avenues are listed below:
- Staff and learner newsletters (online and/or paper based)
- Website pages with the ability to feedback and communicate with organisational leaders and departmental heads
- Formal communication events
- Suggestion boxes