- Self-esteem and Confidence Building
- Study or exam stress
- E-Safety: Safeguarding yourself
- Net aware: Parents review kids’ social networks, apps & games
- Humberside Police
- Homeless UK : Find the help you need
- Womens Aid NEL – Domestic abuse charity, domestic violence
- NAViGO. Delivering a wide range of high quality health and care services to patients across North East Lincolnshire.
- Focus independent adult social work
Safeguarding Useful Links
Please click on the links below to download the resource that you are after.
Other useful links
The NCA's CEOP Command is here to help children and young people
We are here to help if you are a young person and you or your friend (up to age 18) has been forced or tricked into taking part in sexual activity with anyone online, or in the real world.
We also have advice and links to support for other online problems young people might face, such as cyberbullying and hacking.
Visit our Safety Centre for advice and to report directly to CEOP, by clicking on the Click CEOP button.