Request Form

Please use the online form below form to electronically make a request for information.

The contact for questions, comments or complaints about this policy or the publication scheme is:

Office of the Information Commissioner

The College will do everything in its power to meet enquirers’ information needs. However, if the College is unable to resolve a complaint, enquirers have the right to complain to the Office of the Information Commissioner, the independent body which oversees the implementation of the Freedom of Information Act.