To translate the text within our policies to speech you can access and download Microsoft Translator for free

Privacy Statements and Policies

To request access to the personal data we hold about you, contact the Data Protection Officer or by submitting a

If you are not satisfied with how we are processing your personal data, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner.  You can find out more about your rights from the Information Commissioners’ Office website at www.ico.org.uk 

Need to contact the TEC Partnership?

Please use the information buttons to contact us or find where our campuses are located.
University Building Grimsby